Live Online Learning vs On-Demand Learning - The Pros and Cons
COVID-19 has caused a huge spike in live online l earning. This new trend isn’t going away any time soon. Which is better, an on-demand course or a live online l earning course? We outline the basics below.
With these courses, students can access self-paced learning without a live instructor. Assignments, lessons and materials are available at any time.
- Flexible for l earners who are busy
- Minimal/ zero (0) live contact hours
- Usually less personal and aren’t tailored to the individual student
Live Online Learning
- Direct, live feedback from real tutors
- A learning style that adapts to you
- Schedule-driven learning
- Less flexible